A U T U M N
It’s AUTUMN! Finally! It’s by far my FAVORITE
season of the year! I really don’t know when or why my crazy love for autumn
began. Perhaps each time I enter the car on a hot 40°C day and feel as is my
nostrils are burning from the heat, or perhaps the time a was studying abroad
and was invited to a “hay ride” and a traditional Thanksgiving Day meal.
Anyways… I LOVE it!
I love these last months of the year, they are
my favorite! Well, with the exception of April, if only April would have been
in autumn if would have been perfect! The only “bad” thing about these last
months, is that they pass so fast and I feel that I don’t get to enjoy them as
much as I want to, and it frustrates me! I want to do so much and I feel that I
end up doing nothing!
I always see many “Autumn Bucket Lists” and I
want to cross everything from that list, but let’s be realistic, there are
things that I can’t cross out, here in Monterrey, sadly, there are no places for apple picking, pumpkin patches or corn mazes, or at least not that I know of. But I’m going
to make my own little Autumn Bucket list, with simple things like “drink apple
cider”, “step on crunchy leaves”, etc. So I better get started on making and
accomplishing that list! In the meantime, my “Autumn Celebrations” began with
changing my iPhone background, Snapchat that today is the first day of autumn,
and later perhaps upload a picture to Instagram and the most important, go to
Starbucks and get a Pumpkin Frappuccino (I prefer the Pumpkin Latte, but the
weather is still not autumnal).
Happy Autumn!

No comments:
Post a Comment